I want to break free

hello again, friends!

I'm just popping in for a quick post before bedtime, as I am plum tuckered out (I always liked that phrase). this week hasn't necessarily been any busier than most, but I'm starting to get a little fatigued anyway. lame, I know. imagine what it would be like if I had a real job. I think it's just that the great things to come are making the days seem longer. :)

but on to outfit, before I fall asleep on this keyboard.

dress- american apparel // headband- postlapsaria // tights- h&m // shoes- primark

I feel like some of these pictures look as if I were trying to be sultry, or some other synonym to that effect...  I assure you I was not. I was just cold. it has gotten very cold here.  

there's something about this outfit I don't quite like... I love LOVE the dress. but I don't think this look is how I would really wear it best. I think maybe it's the hair, makes it look too overdone! 

but, the dress is still fab. and I've actually worn it a lot, it's a great purchase. I was thinking about using it as one of my Christmas party dresses, but I don't have any set plans just yet. even if all plans should involve velvet, somehow. 

ok, that's it from me for now. 'night!


playing: poker face- lady gaga (thanks to our noisy neighbours)

3 comments:

K. Starks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amberly said...

Brando better have taken you out in this sexy ensemble!! !! Those tights are stunning! Do you have a sheer maxi? That would also look cute layered over it!! Or a blazer? I effing love velvet during the Holidays :) Get some rest, beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh I really like your velvet dress! It's such a pretty color and looks great on you. Really cool tights too.