far far away

I've been unexpectedly busy the past few days... although it really shouldn't have been unexpected. we're moving into a new apartment, and the date kinda snuck up on me. these things tend to go that way for me.

we begin moving on monday and have to be out of our old place (here) by wednesday. thing is I probably won't have internet again till the middle of August, so I'm in the process of getting the blog situation sorted out too!

in the meantime, here are photos from our second day in Dublin, last weekend.

dress- forever21 // tights- urban outfitters // jacket- primark // necklace- topshop // boots- charlotte russe // bag- costa blanca

day two presented such adventures as meeting new antlered friends, visiting Mr. Wilde, a trot around Trinity College, famous fish & chips, and walks along the river. 

Dublin is a really great city, I'd love to go back and explore some more. it's got that old-world charm, and is still vibrant and friendly. reminded me a lot of Newfoundland, with oh, about a million more people. and a lot more Guinness love.

cheers!

playing: Dexter

2 comments:

amberly said...

AMAZING photos as always, love!!! and I absolutely adore that blazer with that cream lace dress!! You are so stunning and Dublin looks wonderful! I love the photo of you and your hubby with Oscar Wilde :)

Unknown said...

Your dress is lovely and I really love the orange blazer with it. Super cool hourglass necklace too. Amazing pictures, as always! Looks like such a great time.