ch-ch-ch-check it out

I thought it might be nice to break up all these travel posts with a little variety. here are a few things from other wonderful bloggers that I really enjoy... check 'em out!

Keiko Lynn always looks amazing, but I am particularly enamoured with her latest autumn-y outfit! the hat, the socks, the cape- go take a look, it's perfection.


there's lots of fantastic blogger coverage of New York Fashion Week (jenloveskev, the clotheshorse, and calivintage all have great posts too). I particularly like this post on the Milly collection by Jessica at what I wore; the clothes are to die for.


Elsie always has the greatest DIYs. thanks to her, I finally know how to do a fishtail braid (and even make it extra-cute)!


I laughed so hard at this the other night that I cried. literally, bawling, sitting alone on my couch. my neighbours may think I am a crazy person. hands down the funniest thing on the internet.


this is from a while back, but I still love the travel posts on le blog de betty. this one in particular has some of the most incredible pictures. I really, really want to go to Nevada now. and this one makes me want to go to Florida! too cute!


* all photos credited to original links. 

2 comments:

Lili said...

Hi, I'm blogg hoppin on thru! great blog. following via GFC and bloglovin. Swing by mine when you get a chance.

http://celebinspiredclothes.com

Anonymous said...

I have always wondered how to do fishtails!