the most wonderful time

December is finally here! I'm in full-on Christmas mode now, decorating the apartment and shopping for presents and picking out wrapping paper. we watched Miracle on 34th Street (the old one) today. classic Christmas movies are the best.

in honour of the start of my favourite month, my outfit photos today feature a Christmas tree.

dress- modcloth // boots- spring // scarf- american apparel 

I've been working a lot lately, but despite the lack of excitement in my daily life I'm in a pretty good mood. this is mainly due to a recent re-addiction to coffee, and the short time till I get to see my family. both make the long, boring days worth it. the next two weeks cannot go quickly enough.  

hope you guys are as pumped for December as I am. :)


1 comment:

Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

What an absolute pretty dress! x