hello, it's me again!

well, there go two weeks of my life! woosh!
it's been a while since I've visited the ol' blogosphere. how've you all been?

this long break from blogging was unintentional, but kind of necessary. these past two weeks have been insanely hectic, with birthdays and visitors and new routines, and I needed (and possibly still need) some time to get back in the swing of things. when all is said and done, sleep and real life win out over the internet!
I know, I know, what am I saying. I can hardly believe it myself. I've become a person who goes to bed before midnight and makes responsible, time-conscious decisions. and they said I'd never grow up!

retroplaid_1
retroplaid_2

before all this craziness, NYC still hadn't made up its mind on whether autumn should turn into summer or winter; one day it was cozy scarf weather, the next it was too warm for a jacket. it has since decided and winter is the verdict. the cold has come to stay. this outfit was one for those unseasonably warm autumn days, when the only element I had to contend with was the fickle wind. short sleeves in October, what even??

retroplaid_3
retroplaid_4
retroplaid_6
retroplaid_5
shirt- Modcloth // skirt- Bettie Page // tights- HUE // flats- H&M // bag- vintage

not the most striking photos, but it's something. beats two weeks of silence, right? RIGHT???
...guys?

not to fret- I've been planning lots of fun things for you while on hiatus. Brando and I went to Washington, DC for the first time to celebrate his birthday, and the pictures are glorious (if I do say so myself!). and with the holiday season fast approaching you just know I'm planning to shamelessly bombard you with all things Christmas. it's what I do. you'll love it.

so stay tuned ladies and gents! (are there gents reading this? for that matter, are there ladies? don't leave me!)

No comments: