Jenny, I got your number

it's been a busy weekend.
I even missed posting a picture on friday, but at least I have a good excuse- I actually went out. I know, I know, you're shocked. it was fun, too. I must admit, at first I wasn't too keen on the whole "out for drinks with the girls" thing, but it turned out to be a good time.

last night Brando and myself made the long and treacherous journey across town to see Jennifer's Body. it's only playing in one freaking theatre in Halifax and it's an hour bus ride away. this town is annoying. but, the movie was pretty dece. the story was interesting and not entirely shallow, and I thought the acting was good. even Megan Fox was kinda funny. personally, I think Amanda Seyfreid's performance was impressive. I mean, its not exactly an Oscar-worthy flick, but I think she at least proved she wasn't a one-trick pony.

today's movie wasn't quite as impressive. I saw Fame with one of the girls from class, and I was pretty excited- I'm a huge musical freak. but it stunk. I mean, nothing happened! I don't know if the original was so uneventful, but this one barely understood the concept of character development.  but, Kharington  from So You Think You Can Dance was in it, and I love her.

that was a rather dull recap.
oh! I have something better.
me and Brando booked our flight to NYC! for NEW YEARS. I'm going to be in Times Square for NEW YEARS. in NEW. YORK. CITY.
do the capitals convey my excitement at all?
I've been waiting to go to New York for so long. I can't even tell you. Rockafeller Center, Central Park, the Met, Broadway...
I may have to go shopping.

so that's something to look forward to.
well, that's that, and here's this!



you get a nice glimpse of my messy apartment here.
I've been wearing a lot of yellow lately...this dress is (surprise!) from modcloth.
thrifted/vintage sweater.
new black tights! I needed them so bad. from ardene's, of all places.
my new h&m wooly socks that I looove.
and those boots again. :o)

alright, that's yesterday's outfit (I also got a haircut. yay!)
today's will be around later.
I may also recreate friday's, just cause it was so darn cute.
...I'd like some TGI Friday's right now.

peace outtt.

1 comment:

Janessa said...

hehe, commenting on this one here to see how long it takes you to notice. :D
Really like this dress btw. It's so girly. Niiice.