whatcha gonna do in those shoes?

monday monday monday...
I wish I had something slightly interesting planned for today, but unfortunately it's just laundry and resume adjustments. but I think it's going to be a busy week, so I'll just enjoy the downtime while I can.

I'm graduating on thursday, and my parents are flying in on wednesday to stay for a couple days. I'm actually really excited! I don't care too much for big graduation ceremonies or anything, but it'll be nice to hang out with the folks and go out to dinner and have something to do for three days.

but for today it's just me and a slightly messy apartment.
since I haven't gotten dressed yet (yikes) here's another outfit from last week!









cardigan- fr. Shopruche
skirt- Walmart
tights- Hue
shoes- Seychelles fr. Solestruck

this was my going to the dentist outfit, haha. I like the simple femininity of it, and it kind of reminds me of Emma Pillsbury (who, by the way, is the cutest lady on tv). 



the shoes are kind of awesome. first when I got them I was SO excited, I think they're the perfect purple shoes... but then I wore them with tights and every five steps the straps would come off my heels! 

it was so frustrating and made walking all but impossible. I had no idea how to fix that problem! so I tried the most random thing- I sprayed tough skin on the straps! it's the only thing I could think of. and I don't know if it worked or if it was just that particular pair of tights, but now the shoes are fine. yay!

/end rant. 

well, I guess that's all for now! hope everyone's week gets off to a great start. peace!

playing: My Moon My Man- Feist 

8 comments:

tess said...

love your heels!

E said...

i LOVE your cardigan, its so pretty. This whole outfit is amazing on you!

heyfancypants.blogspot.com

Kyla said...

This is so darling! Perfect combination from head to pretty pink toe!

Crystal Card said...

Happy Graduation!
Love the skirt, buttons make everything better.

Leproust Vintage said...

Congratulations on your graduation!! Woohoo! :)

And those shoes are actually super awesome! I love them!!

Taylor Sterling said...

what a pretty combo! I love those pretty pink heels!

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I absolutely LOVE this outfit! The colors, the bow, the shoes, everything!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Idée Géniale said...

Oh I think this is my fave outfit of yours!!! Congrats on graduating and being able to move! YAY to new beginings!