starry, starry night

me again!

first off, thanks to those who commented on my last post. it was a fantastic trip, and your enthusiasm is very sweet! I look at a picture of my dress every day and get more and more excited. I still have seven months to plan, but everyone knows time flies...

which incidentally is why this will be short n' sweet! I started a new job this past week (job, not career, mind you) and honestly I'm not adjusting very well to having a schedule again haha. I'm pooped right now. and it certainly doesn't help that I am NOT a morning person.

...all that to say I have to go to bed, and here's a new outfit post (finally!)





dress- Forever 21
tights- Primark
booties- Aldo

a very simple outfit, since I am quickly running out of ideas after living out of the same suitcase for two and a half weeks! but it is the first wear for this dress, one of my few purchases in nyc (my sister was obsessed with going to Forever 21 in the flesh).

also, it wasn't planned, but having Starry Night in the background is kind of fitting. I didn't realize the pattern in my dress sort of mirrored the swirls! oh how life imitates art...

and yes, that is a bed.

and yes, I jumped on it. 


...see.

playing: Alligator Tears- Tegan & Sara


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your dress is so adorable. I lovelovelove your boots and your jumping picture is adorable :) x

http://wonderland.starma.co.uk

amberly said...

you are too cute for words!!! I love the color of those tights! :) best of luck to you -- miss your posts!

Trains and Sewing Machines said...

Awesome! I saw the dress, and I was like "that looks like it could be from Forever 21." Super cute :)