see you in the shallows

seems it's becoming a bit of a habit of mine to take weekends off from blogging... I assure you, it's not intentional!

I've had a fairly exhausting week and have taken a bit of a technology break for a couple days. of course for me that doesn't include cameras.


Brando and I actually got to go to the beach on saturday! I can't tell you how much I love the ocean. I'm from an island, it's born in us. the sound of the waves, the sea-salt smell, the extensive electric blue. it felt so good to run around barefoot in the sand. I would never be able to live too far from an ocean. 

and yes, those are my impossibly pale legs. 

dress- vintage, birthday gift fr. Brandon // cardigan- zara // shoes- seychelles // belt- fr. outfit

so you know those amazing vintage dresses I was pining over? Brando got me one for my birthday! I'm the luckiest (don't worry, it wasn't one of the $300 ones!). 

it really needs to be tailored as it's a tad large and too long, but I couldn't wait to wear it. besides, if I hem it, I lose the prettiness at the bottom! 

all these lovely, midi-length skirts and dresses that I'm craving are making me want to invest in a petticoat. yes, I believe I would be a very happy petticoat girl. 


playing: kiss with a fist- Florence + the Machine

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That dress is so so pretty! Such great colors in it.
What a perfect present!

KaNini's said...

Such beautiful pictures and that dress is so romantic! Love it!
xx,K.

prettygeeky.com said...

Pretty outfit! I especially adore the belt! =)