can't stop

I'm in the midst of a captivating Doctor Who marathon, so my writing skills for this point are pretty much non-existant. as are my conversation skills, thus I shall get on with the photos.

dress- modcloth // tights- american apparel // boots- new look // belt- thrifted // necklace- gift 

this is one of several amazing dresses I got for Christmas. I've worn it three times already and it's definitely one of my new faves. and I'd love to say more but I am so completely engrossed in this episode that I stop typing every 30 seconds. so I think it's best I just give up and try again tomorrow. 

MY GOD THIS SHOW IS GOOD. 

in love & time travel,
Sarah


6 comments:

YEYE STYLE BLOG said...

great pictures! the background is perfect, great dress :)

amberly said...

Gorgeous!! I love your makeup too...and that dress will go with so many tights in your rainbow of a collection :)) Enjoy the show, love!

gloomy said...

oh my gosh aren't you cold? hahah, it just looks cold. but then again, i'm from california... everywhere else in the world is colder to me. that dress is really pretty! you look adorable.

Unknown said...

Aw your striped dress is so cute. Those colorful tights are amazing with it. I'm loving your boots too.

brando said...

It looks a lot colder than it was. It was hovering around 0ยบ celsius. These were taken on the lake that I grew up on.

Annie_VintageDiggs.com said...

Oh my, you must have been cold on this photo shoot! The dress is adorable, and I love the strategically oriented stripe pattern. The effect is super flattering. You look adorable!

xoxo,
annie

http://vintagediggs.com/2012/01/heels-to-clog-about/