down to the fair in town

just before my magical trip abroad, my friend Kaitlin (who you might remember from her blog, Adventures of the Mischief Machine) invited me to a vintage fair. yes, I know what you're thinking- a vintage fair! right here in Aberdeen! it isn't a regular occurrence, but it was very cool. so many gorgeous dresses! gah. if I hadn't been leaving for a very expensive trip I would have bought at least six.

there was a lot of great stuff, actually, and I wish events like this happened more often in Aberdeen! one of the organizers gave me her card and they have a facebook page, but I seem to have misplaced it in the frenzy of travel preparations. if I find it I will post the info here, because it's a great event to check out.

so without further ado, here are some pictures! I really hope this happens again soon, and I really hope I'm not dead broke when it does.


playing: Independence day- Martina McBride

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

Haha! You have a picture of my backside! :-P Upside, though, my hair looks much blonder in your photos than I usually perceive it to be.

Anonymous said...

I want all the hats in the eighth picture! this fair looks so cool!