bye bye for now

hello blogger pals.

I'm not entirely sure how much of my real life is necessary to share with the blogosphere, but I wanted to give some explanation to why I won't be as active around these parts as I thought.

while in Venice Brandon and I received some terrible news regarding a family emergency. needless to say we cut our vacation short and flew home to Newfoundland, and that's where we'll be for at least a month. I don't feel the need to go into detail, and frankly I don't think it's appropriate to go into detail about such a personal tragedy. so I will leave it at that.

I have no computer (not my own, anyways) and no camera, so there won't be anything to post on here for a while. but gradually things will start popping up and we'll get back to normal. I'm sure any readers or virtual friends will understand my absence.

but I will be back. :)

take care, and keep the internet interesting for me!
much love.

3 comments:

Kyla said...

I'm so sorry, Sarah! I will keep your family in my thoughts. I hope all ends well. Peace.

Nat EL said...

Very sorry to hear, Sarah. Hope you and your family are doing as well as possible. Be well. xo

Anonymous said...

Sarah, we are so sorry to hear of your personal tragedy... you and all of your in-laws are in my thoughts daily!! We love you and Brandon very much! Take Care! Aunt Lana and family!