same old thing

hi everyone!

so, I'm back. well, sort of. I'm back in Scotland for the time being, and probably soon back to blogging.

Brando and I got back in Aberdeen yesterday and we have 11 days left to pack up everything we own and move back to Newfoundland. it's gonna be busy and very stressful, but I'm hoping to sneak in a few blog posts and get back into the swing of things! I also have a lot of plans to spruce up my layout and design and such, so hopefully I won't get super frustrated and just trash the whole thing! helpful tips?

I also really want a new banner/ header made that is mainly text-based, so if anyone wants to make me an awesome one for free that'd be alright...

anyways, hopefully you'll be hearing a lot more from me in the days to come. AREN'T YOU EXCITED??
AND DON'T YOU WANNA COME DO ALL MY PACKING FOR FREE?

...yeah that might be a long shot.

see you soon!


No comments: