stay gold

nature's first green is gold, her hardest hue to hold
her early leaf's a flower, but only so an hour
then leaf subsides to leaf
so eden sank to grief
so dawn goes down to day,
nothing gold can stay


I scavenged this dress from the forgotten corners of my suitcase in a last-ditch effort to make another outfit post this week. I didn't have much to work with with regards to accessorizing or creativity, but I'm ok with that- the pretty sunset helped. besides, this best represents what I've been wearing lately; easy dresses and flats. minimal effort.

it's been a crazy couple months and I'm just waiting for things to feel normal again. hopefully then post quality will drastically increase. :)


dress- forever 21 // tights- american apparel // shoes- walmart
you might not be hearing much from me (again...) for the next few days. Brando's going on a trip for a week, and my computer's still out of commission. I've been using his, but now... I'm sans computer, sans photographer, and sans tripod, so I'm not sure how I'm going to do this! but I'll see what I can come up with now that I'm staying with my parents for a week.

you might just get a couple of updates with pictures of my dog.
she's a cute little weirdo.

hope your weekend was fab! ♥

playing: every rose has it's thorn- poison

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, I randomly decided to check your blog and I'm so glad I did! Welcome back!

The pictures are gorgeous! I'm a sucker for sunset photos.

Unknown said...

The lighting in these pictures is so pretty! Such a great setting to take these pictures. I really love your lace dress and the color of your tights too.

Great poem too! I remember reading that one back in high school.