deck the halls with boughs of holly

fa la la la la, la laaa la laaaaaa!

guys, I'm such a December slacker! I'm loving all the Christmasy-ness right now, so I'm pretty caught up in holiday shopping, gift wrapping, and general merriment. not to mention I am sans computer once again, but that's not the point...
I hope you are all enjoy the holiday season!

the other day me and my very best lady friends had mini-Christmas before we started to go our separate ways for the holidays. we had fancy(ish) brunch at a cozy downtown restaurant, exchanged a couple gifts, then got our picture taken with Santa. obviously.


the gifts were actually just from Caitlin, because she's super on the ball and had all of our gifts ready, while the rest of us were a little less prepared! I got an urban decay eyeshadow palette and a fox mug. they're awesomeeee.

we ate brunch at the Gypsy Tea Room, and it was delicious! if you ever visit St. John's, you should definitely go for either lunch or brunch. dinner is probably amazing too (never had it there), but it's a little more pricey, and the menu isn't huge. BUT for brunch they have a create-your-own omelette choice, which is to die for. I'd recommend goat cheese, bacon, and spinach. yum.


and don't worry, I'll be sure to upload the picture with Santa as soon as I get mine back. have you noticed our matching outfits? maybe not because we are wearing coats, but trust me, they're wonderfully matchy-matchy! 

now I'm at my parents place again, and the rest of the week will be spent decorating our house and watching old Christmas movies... plus a Quidi Vidi beer here and there. Christmas is pretty great.

how do you guys kick off the holidays?


playing: last Christmas- wham!

No comments: