we'll take a cup of kindness yet

ohmigosh.
only FIVE DAYS till the BIG DAY.
I'm not even sure what to do with myself.

it's been a very busy couple of days, and if I'm being quite honest, a very awful couple of days, too. I mean, sure, this week had it's moments- visiting the best friends ever, seeing the best band ever- but mostly I've been extra-frustrated with a string of bad luck lasting, oh... about two years now.

BUT tis the season to be jolly, not whiny, so let's forget about all that!
...except the part where my camera is now semi-out of commission, you should remember that part. cause it explains why these are pictures from last week. :)

sweater- h&m // pants + bow- american apparel // coat- suzy shier // booties- new look

not the most creative photoshoot in the world, but it's the best I got under the circumstances. and besides, I got a cute bow, guys!
such a cute bow.
I do kinda love this outfit, so it's a shame it couldn't get better representation on this here bloggity-blog. and hey, check out my new coat! $20, you guys. $20. fur collars all up in here. I predict it shall be my Christmas eve coat.

thanks to those who commented on my previous post! I always appreciate a nice comment. and to those of you who read but did not comment...
SHAME ON YOU.

naw, just kidding. you're cool too!
happy Christmas eve eve eve eve eve.

playing: carry me home- hey rosetta!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahaha calling out the silent readers, ehh? ;)
I'm loving the pale wintry tone of your photos recently! :) and yes, the bow is adorable.!

<3Jessie
http://inspiredexperimental.blogspot.ca/