solar system that fits in your eye

today was a much-desired lazy day for the King-Goulding house. I'm the first to admit that I have been leading a fairly stress-free life lately, but I've just been so darn tired! sometimes you just need a day to relax and do nothing but catch up on some blogging and go out for coffee with your hubby.


lace body suit- american apparel  // denim vest- american eagle // skirt + boots- modcloth //scarf- fr. pseudio

a leisurely day is best spent wearing comfortable wardrobe favourites, and today I mixed the old with the new. I don't think I'll ever get tired of my lace body suit or my warm black circle scarf, and a couple of these more recent purchases are quickly becoming wardrobe staples too; my galaxy skirt always makes me feel stylish, I want to wear my denim vest with everything, and, as you might recall from this post, I have quickly become smitten with these boots. 

it was my perfect outfit for strolling downtown in the crisp fall air. and I made a new friend on our walk. his name is Benny and he's an absolute cutie. 


I'm really getting into the season! and not a moment too soon, since in Newfoundland it'll be winter in no time. better start working on that autumn check list- visit a pumpkin patch, go on a haunted hike, buy a pair of overalls... before you know it November will be here and I'll be raving about Christmas plans!

soon enough, my friends... soon enough.

playing: unchained melody- Willie Nelson

No comments: