little bit of this, little bit of that

you guys, it's December!
December. the happiest month of them all!

although you'd never guess it was "let it snow" season with the mild weather here. and no, I'm not complaining. it's just weird to go outside in December wearing only a light sweater.

well...and bottoms, of course. and shoes and stuff. I'm not a total nutbag.

springnfall_6
springnfall_2
springnfall_4
skirt- Zara // top- H&M // jacket- Modcloth // scarf- American Apparel // sunglasses- Urban Outfitters

I call this outfit "season confusion" because it looks like springtime and feels like fall. 
this scarf is majorly cozy. 
this may be the last of my flowery pastels for a while, because now it's time to dress for Christmas! so winter, even if it isn't. quite. yet. is it winter? I know technically winter is on Dec. 21st, but come on. December should be winter.
are you guys ready for this?  

springnfall_1
springnfall_5
springnfall_7
springnfall_3

hey, who's that totally cool chick with the heart-shaped glasses?
oh, I dunno. just someone. 

23 short days till Christmas! can you believe it? I've already got most of my shopping and gift-wrapping done; that's what happens when you have to mail everything to a different country. but I feel like that just spreads out the holiday cheer a little longer! this Christmas might be the chillest one yet. 

tomorrow, though, will probably be crazy. we're going to check out the tree lighting at Rockefeller Centre. crowds much? 
my goal is to get out of there without punching a child in the face. 
those little buggers hog all the Christmasy goodness. 
I WANNA PET THE REINDEER TOO, KID. 
it's not my fault I'm 27. time is a cruel mistress. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think pastels in winter are really pretty so I'm loving this outfit! I feel you with the mild weather too. I just want to be able to wear coats and sweaters! Also your heart sunglasses are the cutest.

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com