the hap-happiest season of all

it's that time of year again!
the most wonderful time, obviously, but also probably the busiest time. I believe the term "hustle and bustle" has been thrown about.

I've been giving myself a break on the whole "MUST BLOG SO MUCH" attitude based on the fact that time is basically a vacuum in December and I've been too tired to function. when I'm not passing out on my amazing new Ikea rug (surrounded by tangled ribbon and rolls of wrapping paper), I'm off trying to soak up all the Christmasy goodness the Big Apple has to offer.

Christmasy goodness exhibit A: the Rockefeller Christmas tree.

rocktree_1
rocktree_2
rocktree_3
rocktree_4
rocktree_5
rocktree_6

isn't it the most beautifulest thing you ever sawed?!
I keep expecting Kevin's mom to show up and hug me. why she would hug me, when I am not Kevin, I'm not sure, but the holiday brain works in mysterious ways.

I can't believe we are in the single digits! only nine days to Christmas, b'ys. it's gettin' hella merry and bright up in here.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Soooo GREAT! I'm extremely happy you get to experience this :) One day I hope to as well. Thanks for sharing your pics and I absolutely love your blogs. Merry Christmas, Sarah and Brandon and have a fabulous New Year!