some days are better than others

could this week go any slower?!

I'm so excited I could burst. and we're (the interns) practically out of things to do at work, so the days just draaaag on. I actually spend a lot of time checking peoples blogs (shh!) so at least I keep up with everyone!

anyway. today wasn't exactly superb. I slept in, so I didn't get to adjust my outfit to quite the way I wanted it...and my hair wasn't so great. I think I'm just going to resign myself to the fact that my hair is just straight, I think I'll be less disappointed that way. it used to do everything I wanted- wavy, tousled... now it's just STRAIGHT.

well, here was what I ended up wearing!







ok, so my hair's not straight here. but this took all day! what I mean is, straight is all ti does well.


top- present fr. boyfriend :o)
pants- h&m
tank top- smart set
vest- charlotte russe
necklace- traded for!
shoes- forever 21

how much do I LOVE these shoes?! they're scary high and my feet started to hurt after 12 minutes of walking, but hey- they're so cool. there's staples in 'em!

I got them in the mail yesterday and used them to jazz up this otherwise plain outfit. I really like the style of this painter shirt, but Im never entirely sure how to wear it interestingly... I think the skinny pants balanced out the proportions, but it was still to meh for me so I added the vest. not my favourite outfit, but try, try again! I'll figure out this shirt next time.

and still, the SHOES.

moving on. my next Christmas movie pick!

#9.



classic claymation Rudolph! I've watched this movie every year on cbc for as long as I can remember. I love it for its nostalgia, and cause it's just too darn adorable. and I love Clarice with her pretty little eyelashes and stylin' red bow.  I got my sister a musical Christmas bulb with Rudolph and Hermey last year. I'll never get sick of this classic.

playing: I'll Be Home for Christmas- Martina McBride

No comments: