walls that are painted somebody else's red

well, it's far too late to post outfit photos.
tomorrow then.
but I can't forget this...

#3.


the top three were hard to separate!

I must admit I just saw It's A Wonderful Life for the first time a few weeks ago, and I fell in love. the movie is just so heart warming! and George Bailey is awesomeee. I want to watch every James Stewart movie ever made. I have a major crush.

I love every minute of this classic and even teared up a little and certain parts (but I will never admit it outside the blogosphere!). gotta love a darling man getting exactly what he deserves for Christmas :o)


I'm so tired. I'm going to do better with this thing over the next couple days, I promise. no more slacking till New York!

<3

playing: Notes From the Underground- Sara Slean


No comments: