home is where you'll be

so this is long overdue. I've got wednesday's and thursday's outfits for ya, and today's will be posted a little later!





dress- Vero Moda, fr. Pseudio 
sweater- Fairweather
boots- Forever 21

I can't believe I haven't worn this dress since I moved here! it's certainly not that I don't like it..I guess it just got neglected in my stuffed closet. :o) but I love the forest-y, earthy pattern and colours. it makes me feel like an evergreen tree. 

and of course I went with wine tights because I'm on a dark colour kick lately. also, I'm starting to think that my black studded booties...are actually grey. hmm. oh well, I still love them! I think they go with everything. 




dress- vintage, fr. Leproust Vintage on Etsy
tights- H&M
belt- off another dress
shoes- Aldo

I'm so frustrated that every time I wear this gorgeous dress I can't seem to get a good picture. yesterday's weather was so cold and windy and rainy and snowy...so I resorted to indoor pics. I used flash cause all the lights in my apartment are super dim and otherwise you can't even see the polka dots on my tights. and let's face it, that's an essential detail. ;o)

last time I wore this dress I went with bright tights. this time I wanted to try something a little different. I like the subtle mix of patterns. 

the last couple of days have been pretty slack, I must admit. I can't seem to focus on anything. I'm totally absorbed in daydreaming and watching CSI reruns...which, you know, is an alright way to spend a day, but not two or three.  

ooh, and The Office! Jim and Pam! BABY! so awesome. and a really hilarious episode, which is great because I was starting to think the series got less funny as it went on. do you guys watch The Office? I never did till out New York trip when I watched the first two seasons in the airport. now I'm addicted. 

oh em gee. there's a CSI-Without a Trace crossover episode on tv. gotta jet!

playing: Sub Symphonika- The Submarines

2 comments:

Elizabeth, Delightfully Tacky said...

I love those F21 boots, I think I saw them there a couple days ago, but my feet are too small for F21 shoes... alas.

To answer your question, it was not a spur of the moment trip (though those are my absolute favorite kinds of trips). We planned it back in September, so it's been a long time coming!

E said...

oh the vintage dress is just wonderful!! looks soo pretty on you :)

heyfancypants.blogspot.com