my life would suck without you

yesterday was just an ordinary day in most aspects. I ran a few errands, read a book, procrastinated, watched What Not to Wear. but there was one thing special about it; Brandon and I have been together for three years!

depending on who you talk to, three years is ages, or not that long. for me it's just further confirmation that we'll be together forever.

we're not a mushy couple, so I don't talk about him like that on this blog. but I think he deserves a little love for putting up with me this long, don't you?

I don't know how to describe our relationship other than totally comfortable best friends. half the time we do absolutely nothing, but we're together, so we're totally fine with that. and I honestly don't think I would have made it through this year without him.







on him:
shirt- H&M
pants- H&M
tie- Topman
shoes- Converse Chuck Taylor

on her:
dress- fr. Buffalo Exchange
tights- Look From London, fr. Modcloth
shoes- H&M
earrings- fr. mom and dad

we went to dinner at The Wooden Monkey because I heard they had awesome vegetarian food (one of the things I miss about St. John's is my favourite vegetarian restaurant). they have some meat on the menu too, and it was all awesome! 

we had lentil burgers and rib sandwiches and red wine and roasted potatoes and beer and a great time. I love having loooong dinners when you just sit there and talk and enjoy the restaurant together. AND I had the most amazing chocolate tofu pie for dessert!

then we just came home and watched American Idol. a perfect chill evening. love this boy. :o)
(enough to quote Kelly Clarkson in the title!)

playing: Night Moves- Bob Segar 

9 comments:

tess said...

aww what a sweet post. being in a relationship with your best friend is ideal, plus he's cute haha

E said...

both of you make the cutest couple! love the poses! and your tights rock!

heyfancypants.blogspot.com

AlixDarling said...

you guys are too cute!

Kate said...

this is so, so cute! love the photos, happy anniversary!

Laura said...

Sarah! What's your favourite vegetarian restaurant in St. John's? I'm always on the lookout for great places to eat. :)

Kyla said...

You two are so cute! When I was in college, 3 years felt like FOR-EVER! Now, I can't believe how fast 7 years has gone by!

Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

how cute, happy anniversary

Elizabeth, Delightfully Tacky said...

These photos are so cute!

Hey, if you want to enter the Twila's Vintage giveaway, go ahead! It's open to international entrants now!

Kristin said...

ohhhhh my gosh! You two are SO unbelievably cute! I love when you get to see a special and personal side of a blogger that you enjoy!!