times they are a-changin'

sorry that this post will be a little rushed; I am up far too late and I actually have to get up at a reasonable hour tomorrow!

I was distracted all day coming up with ways to improve this here blog. photoshop, photoshop actions, blog makeovers, and a whole new design are on the agenda! renovations start tomorrow.

for now, here's my barely-went-outside-except-to-go-to-the-grocery-store outfit!


shirt & pants- american apparel // belt- fr. outfit (the store, not just this outfit! haha) // headband- postlapsaria // flats- primark

aaand goodnight everyone! 
xo





3 comments:

Joanna said...

cute pants and love the stripes!

http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

Kyla said...

Those pants look REALLY good on you! They're so not easy to pull off, but you are doing it, my dear!

prettygeeky.com said...

Can't go wrong with a burst of color on an outfit. Love the flats!