the simple kinda life

I had this post all ready to go last night when our internet randomly stopped working. eventually I quit waiting and gave up, but my internet is working today, so here we go!

yesterday I had the day off, so I decided to do a photo-an-hour. mostly to motivate myself to not sit in my apartment all day doing nothing. I didn't have anything to do, but I just spent the day walking around and doing ordinary day things.

blog surfing :)

looks like a good day to wander, for once...

homemade butternut squash soup + grilled cheese with jalapenos 

Saint Marks church

a little thrifting... unsuccessful, but nice anyways!

I like seeing pretty flowers with chalkboard signs. 

fitting room fun

I looove this Topshop dress. 

Union Street

I made cream cheese enchiladas for supper and forgot to take a photo before devouring them all...

don't go to Cardiff, that's where the rift is.

Brando needed a little nap time.

emergency trip to the grocery store for milk (but pickles and chutney are much prettier)

a little late-night stroll.


really can't complain about a day like that. enchiladas, Doctor Who, & pretty things. sounds like a party to me!

...try not to judge me based on my criteria for what constitutes a party. 

lovelove!

playing: the frug- rilo kiley

1 comment:

Veronika Novotny said...

These are all such lovely photos, and that topshop dress?! Ah, swoon it's the prettiest. Happy weekend, sweet lady. xo veronika