Happy american? day

Hello Ocean in your bedroom readers, and Sarah K. admirers, I'm back doing another guest post for Sarah. My name is Hattie and I love to blog about life's adventures. My day job is a jewellery designer near Toronto, Ontario. 
Dress: Vintage, Value Village
Shoes: Billabong
Belt: Vintage, Value Village
Necklace: For Sale in my online store

Here's some random things about me...some are delicious, some are intense, some are neat and some are just plain ridiculous!

1. my favourite snack is ice cream drizzled in maple syrup with a sprinkling of chocolate chips

2. My two year lung-iversary is tomorrow (I had a double lung transplant at the age of 22, due to Cystic Fibrosis)

3. I run a jewellery business, hand designing one of a kind items using new and vintage pieces, since I was 15 years old. You can see my online shop here.

4. In my younger years, I thought American's independence day, was like our Canada day...and in front to my american cousin said "Happy America Day!" 

I hope for all the Canadian readers, your Canada day long weekend was great! Such hot hot heat we've been having. Nothing like spending it up north in Cottage country. For all the American readers out there, Happy Independence day! Any plans for the special day?
Check out my style blog here.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your outfit so much!!

You look amazing

Just stopped by your blog!
Loved it instantly so I have no choice but to follow you around!!

Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

Love,

Janice
the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

Marisa Noelle said...

Ice cream with maple syrup and chocolate chips - I've never had it, but now I want to try it!

I love the maxi dress on you Hattie and yet again I"m just swooning over that necklace you've made. It so perfectly matches your dress:)

Patty said...

I adore your dress, and necklace!

Congrats on your 2-year-lungiversary!!