threw a wish in the well

I don't know about you guys, but I find it really hard to shop when I have no income.

there are several ways to deal with this difficulty.
a) if you live in an actual city and are perhaps from the 1950s, you can try window shopping;
b) take up a life of crime; or,
c) shamelessly browse internet shopping sites making copious photo wishlists.

I chose c.


1, 5, 8, 14 - etsy
2, 3, 4, 9, 11 - modcloth
6 - seychelles
7, 13 - urban outfitters
10 - american apparel
12 - jeffrey campbell

these are my fall must-haves- rustic hues and patterns, cozy knits, suede booties, MUSTARD, and one or two dresses to take me into party season (it's too early to say Christmas, right?).
oh and... a few Doctor Who prints, cause I mean... they're just awesome. 
I seriously love this wishlist, guys. 
I want this to be the suitcase I have to live out of next month.

oh well. there's always that life of crime a-callin'...

playing: go easy- Andrew James O'Brien

2 comments:

Bubble My Licorice said...

I love all these dresses :)
amazing post!

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I love this post, hahah, because I can totally relate. :P

and I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, check it out here! http://inspiredexperimental.blogspot.ca/2012/11/ie-liebster-award.html

<3 Jessie