a kiss with a fist

so I guess it's been a while! it's been a bit of a weird week. I'm starting to see a pattern emerge in these summer days; the first half of the week is fun and busy and brimming with optimism. then thursday and friday kind of punch me in the face. but what's life without a roller coaster of emotions that make you consider therapy, amirite??

early this week- back in the good ol' days, ya might say- Brando and I spent the afternoon in Central Park. I'd never seen the Bathesda Fountain or Bow Bridge, and since I'm an Enchanted mega-fan that's kind of ridiculous. a nice park lady directed us to the scenic route and I strolled (ahem, skipped) around humming "That's How You Know" and swinging my arms dramatically. 

park_9
park_13
park_1
see, dramatic arm swinging. skipping. fun fun fun!
park_14
park_11
park_2
park_7
park_3
park_8
park_4park_12park_6park_5park_10
outfit details: dress- JC Penney // sunglasses- vintage // bag + flats- H&M 

so it turns out Central Park is pretty nice. who knew?
ONLY EVERYBODY, SARAH.
geez, okay.

hope you're all having a splendid weekend! and I hope the only way you are punched in the face is with awesomeness. it's the only enjoyable punch. 
well, that and fruit punch. hawaiian punch. Christmas punch where you mix fruit juice and ginger ale and put frozen berries in it. those are enjoyable punches too. 

I wish upon you these punches along with the punch of awesomeness!

2 comments:

Kelly Del Valle said...

These photos are gorgeous, and so is your outfit!

That shot of the bassist, though...wow!

Unknown said...

Bass player pic is one of my favs you've every taken.