it's what I want...

believe it or not, I haven't been doing much shopping lately... seems shopping requires you to have this thing called money. who knew.

but that doesn't stop me from ogling all the great new stuff stores are getting for fall (or from constantly browsing websites is some sort of masochistic ritual)!

here are some of my favourites from some of my favourite places to shop.

1. I don't need to inform you savvy style bloggers that colour blocking is way in right now... and I'm into yellow lately. 
2. I love everything by eco-friendly designer Annie Greenabelle! this dress is my fave.
3. classic and cute! I will definitely be needing sweaters for the glum Scottish weather.
4. shorts + tights are also back in a big way. and I will never stop loving polka dots.
5. favourite. thing. ever. SQUIRREL.
6. fantastic colours! I would wear this with black tights + black wedges for a mod look.

1. I'm willing my waist to shrink half an inch so that I can fit into this beauty. I've been wanting a white + purple floral sundress forever.
2. I actually want everything in this photo. props, styling team. love the belted blazer.
3. the next item up on my vintage "to buy" list. and it works for all seasons.
4. cropped black velvet jacket. I am so happy velvet is in again this fall! ♥ velvet.
5. I realized while packing I have very few dresses with short sleeves. this would fix that problem.
(*if any of you want the specific urls to find one of these pieces, shoot me an email/comment. I will never be able to own all of them, but I'd be happy to share them with you lovelies!*)

1. I really like the kimono version of this jacket, but there was no picture of it online. kimono jackets are so cool. you heard it here first, folks.
2. everybody needs a black pencil skirt. and I lost mine in the move.
3. burgundy hat! a must for fall.
4. loving the riding trend. this blazer would look great with skinny jeans + a chiffon button-down.
5. time for me to get some grown-up gloves. mittens just don't go with heels.
6. flat boots are going to be a wardrobe staple in chilly, cobblestoned Aberdeen.
7. and a pair in cognac brown, the best colour ever.

1. the dress I have been waiting to come back in stock for literally months. now it's back and I'm poor.
2. daisies are my favourite!
3. there's something I really like about this simple dress. probably the turquoise blue.
4. this dress is far to expensive, but I just love everything about it. not very "autumn-y", but I want it still.
5. heaps of love for circle scarves + purple!
6. been waiting on these babies for a while too. there's two pairs left in my size. please don't buy them.

(a whole wish list devoted to shoes. I'm that addicted.)
1. I will actually be needing these. it rains every. single. day. wellies are a national requirement.
2. I can't help it, I think these are awesome. they fill me with a desire to wear pink plastic jewellery and listen to David Bowie.
3. at least these look suitable for fall. vintage-look shoes are in, which is good for me because the heels are much more manageable!
4. I will never get sick of cute little booties. and I love the mustard colour.
5. I like sparkly things. sparkle sparkle.
6. my new obsession. I know the entire blogging world has a pair, but I'm allowed to give into a trend once in a while. especially when it's turquoise + jeffrey campbell.

now if any of you want to, you know, spontaneously send me a present for absolutely no reason... you have ideas of what to get me. 
GRIN. 
love love.

playing: pumped up kicks- foster the people

1 comment:

Tera Gold Cheap said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.