around the world

Brando and I are just a few short days away from our fabulous honeymoon vacation! I am so excited, I can hardly stand it. I've had my travel outfits picked out for weeks now. Spain and Morocco, here I come!

here are five other places I'm dreaming of going... and the dream outfits to go with them.

1. monsoon // 2. ollie & nic // 3. modcloth // 4. american apparel // 5. jeffrey campbell // 6. etsy

1. monsoon // 2. modcloth // 3. irregular choice // 4. topshop // 5. ollie & nic // 6. ruche

1. topshop // 2. asos // 3. h&m // 4. h&m // 5. jeffrey campbell

1. topshop // 2. american apparel // 3. ollie & nic // 4. jeffrey campbell // 5. american apparel

1. urban outfitters // 2. topshop // 3. jeffrey campbell // 4. coach // 5. etsy


which one is your favourite? where do you want to visit most in the world?


* all scenic photos from google image search. 
I did not take these!

4 comments:

KaNini's said...

I'd like to go everywhere... Actually I'm dreaming about a "world-tour"! :)
xx,K.

Laura said...

Love this! I'd love to go to all these places too!

ayka said...

If i could go only for outfit i choosed Machu Picchu, but if i could choosed destination i will go for Australia even i don´t like spiders...=) http://petitefleurvintage.blogspot.com/

Janessa said...

Machu Picchu!!!! My dream!!! Peru kicks ass! There is so much there that I want to see!!!!