got a night of nothing else to do

here's a quick little New Look outfit post!
quick because I've got a bottle of red wine and a Rent dvd calling my name...

tunic, cardigan, leggings, + floral flats- new look // head band- primark

I needed a cozy outfit for a dreary day, and this sweater is definitely cozy. even though this outfit is not what comes to mind as a really "me" look, it's my favourite New Look outfit that I have. it's comfy and cute, and I just love the crochet pattern on the top. 
too bad the coziness didn't extend to make the photos nicer; darn rain. 
oh well! see ya. 


playing: brighter discontent- the submarines

3 comments:

ayka said...

I like your outfit very much...hair band from litttle roses is cute...http://petitefleurvintage.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

This is a beautiful look! I love the flowers in your hair!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I really love the floral shoes and your pretty headband.