little lion man

you know that whole thing about March being "in like a lion, out like a lamb?" well, it's not true. not in my experiences, anyway. April is being a crazy month so far, in both weather and emotions!

today, for example, it was warm & cloudy, bright & sunny, and cold & rainy all in the span of a 20 minute stroll. but that isn't very exciting.
the exciting parts of April are the fun Easter dinner (during which I was dressed as a bunny), the news that my family is definitely visiting me in June, my friends getting engaged (congrats Janet & Andrew! I'll get on the post about tall men, I promise), and my multi-country trip waiting for me at the end of the month. those are the exciting parts!

shirt + shoes- topshop // skirt- thrifted // tights- american apparel

today was a good day. I slept in- which is how all good days start- then Brando and I watched dvds in bed till hunger drove us in search of a cafe. we have recently been informed there are several great cafes in Aberdeen that we failed to discover on our own. :) I think I found my new favourite place to get soup. 

we also saw a random new Sean Penn movie called This Must Be the Place, which was really weird but really interesting. he's a scary good actor. and by that I mean, he often literally frightens me. 

anyways it was a good day. 

it's taking me longer to sift through the wedding portraits than I realized...mostly because it's harder to narrow down photos when none of them are bad. I'm not used to that! but they're coming along, no worries. not that you would be worried. nevermind. 

well, I'd like to wish you all a belated happy Easter weekend. and then I would like to have another cup of green tea. 
so goodnight, bloggers! till next time. 


playing: bandages- hey rosetta!


2 comments:

Hattitude said...

Hattitude Style Blog

i love the floral skirt with the yellow belt! too cute!

sean penn is ridiculously good actor. i often wonder how he can come out of those roles. he was SO good in MILK

talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Style Blog

amberly said...

Catching up on my blog roll and this skirt and shirt combo is amazing. Gorgeous photos :) I hope you've had many more days like this one <3