the way we were

hello bloggerinos, and happy weekend to you all!
regardless of it being Friday the 13th, I have a good feeling about this one.

and at long last, I'd like to share our wedding portraits with you!

Brando and I wanted our wedding to reflect our personalities (like most couples, I'm sure). our home, St. John's, is a big part of that, and we wanted it to show in our wedding photos. our photographers did an awesome job of capturing some of the spirit of Newfoundland as we romped around town in the wind and snow.

we covered Signal Hill, colourful downtown, one historic building, the harbour front, and Bannerman park. our favourite places!


click below for more pictures, including ones on Jelly Bean row! (yep, you read that right)



so there you have it; our kooky little wedding. hope you've enjoyed re-living at our big day as much as I have!

and please remember, all photos courtesy of W. Scott Chester photography. if you are in the market for some incredible, interesting, and artistic wedding pictures, check them out! they are totally worth it.

4 comments:

Hattitude said...

Hattitude Style Blog

wow i love the photos of you and your hubby in the snow! beautiful! the coat you wore was gorgeous! where did you get married, in new foundland? i am headed out east this summer to the maritimes, cannot wait!

talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Style Blog

Kyla said...

I cannot get over how amazing every single picture you posted is! They are just breathtaking - you are so lucky to have these amazing memories. Some of them are downright editorial!

Bubble My Licorice said...

omg I adore those photos :)
amazing post!!
I can't stop looking at them!!

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

Sarah K. said...

thanks everyone!

Hattie- yes, we were married in St. John's, Newfoundland! if you're heading east I definitely would not recommend skipping it, but hey, I might be a little biased. ;)