where do we begin, the rubble or our sins?

it's fridayyyy.
you know what that means....
friday favourites!

here are some things I'm loving this week...

1. I'm writing this blog post from my BRAND NEW MACBOOK PRO, and I now need a brand new laptop case to go with it! I really like a mix of grey felt and leather- simple and classic. Dream Yuan.

2. a new year means a new calendar, and my favourite is this hilarious and adorable one of animal butts! Doodle Button.

3. I'd love to have something like this amazing green couch in my nyc apartment. Urban Outfitters. 

4. even though I got a great skirt for Christmas, there's still a gap in my wardrobe when it comes to classy bottoms. I'd love a vixenish, bright red pencil skirt! Modcloth. 

5. as an admitted sriracha addict, I NEED this in my life. Modcloth.

6. I'm absolutely loving this beautiful grey vintage dress. pair it with cable-knit tights and a shawl cardigan, and you've got pretty winter layers. 1919 Vintage. 

7. this sweater is just hilarious. (I guess this week has an underlying naughty animal theme??) Urban Outfitters.

8. who wouldn't love Honest Abe on their gams? Modcloth.

9. the retro, blush-coloured beauty has me smitten! the sheer fabric and dainty floral embroidery are to die for. Modcloth. 

10. fringe is my new favourite thing! add it to some classic cowboy boots and I'm a happy gal. cute with a vintage dress or preppy plaid mini. Liberty Black.


that's it for this week! funny and cute, that's how I like it. 
happy weekend!

playing: pompeii- bastille

No comments: