bootylicious

friday favourites time!
are you ready for this jelly?
I HOPE YOU'RE READY.


1. I'm in love with this raw citrine necklace. the colours are beautiful, and I really like the purple accents. Roots and Wings.

2. lipstick is my favourite thing. especially purples and rich jewel-toned reds. from left to right, Up the Amp, Asian Flower, Flat Out Fabulous, Good to Be Bad. MAC.

3. a cat print dress? um, yes. cats in a movie theatre? yes please! Modcloth.

4. I've always been a fan of vibrant glass bottles as home decor. I love these bright green wall fixtures. Pineknobs & Crickets

5. not only are these prints funny and aesthetically adorable, they also speak the truth. coffee rules all.  Noodlehug.

6. this colourful 80s dress is gorgeous and eye-catching. great with big hair and clashing-coloured heels! Swamp Lily Emporium. 

7. THESE JEFFREY CAMPBELLS ARE ON SALE I NEED THEM. Urban Outfitters.

8. more cute kitties! I love these even more because the orange cat looks like my Ninja. Modcloth.

9. I'm really, super, duper sad to finally admit this... but I lost my beautiful wedding ring. I don't know how it happened, I'm usually so good with jewellery! ugh. anyways. I've been perusing etsy for a unique replacement. (even typing "replacement" makes me sad.) matte rose gold + dinosaur bone inlays, just because. The Sly Fox, Jewellery by Johan


1 comment:

Unknown said...

So so many awesome things! That 80s dress is calling my name. I'm also in love with the cats in a movie theatre print dress.