I'm a new soul

so I'm a little late (ok, a lot late) with this post, but I really wanted to share it with you! 
last wednesday, March 26th, was mine and Bran-dog's 3-year wedding anniversary (and SEVEN YEARS together!). 

it's hard to believe all that time has passed, but the craziest thing is how much things have changed in those few years. so much has happened- good and bad- and most of the time it doesn't even feel like we are the people in these photos. it's strange how a period of time can feel so short and so long all at once. 
but we stuck it out! and here we are, starting over again, moving to a new city (and new country) and seeing what life throws at us this time. whatever it is, I'm sure we'll make it interesting together. I love my furry weirdo. ♥

aaaaanyway, enough of this sappy stuff; here are some of my favourite photos from our St. John's wedding! (I've shared these before; you can find the original post + way more photos here, here, here, and here.)

all photos by Andrew & Adam of W. Scott Chester Photography. best in the biz, yo! 


click "read more" for the rest of my fave wedding photos!


3 comments:

Jen Hsieh said...

You two are a ridiculously beautiful couple and these photos from your wedding are magical. Wishing you two even more incredible years ahead of you guys!

Audrey said...

Happy anniversary! Your wedding photos are so beautiful and everything looked perfect.

Sarah K. said...

aw, thanks you guys!
I really do love our wedding pictures, I'm so thankful we had such talented photographers. :)