storm in a teacup

so "snowmageddon" was kind of a bust, huh?

I'm not sure how you native New Yorkers felt about blizzard 2015, but I was kind of underwhelmed.
that being said, the snow day was very appreciated, and it's kind of nice to have a little winter wonder around here. if it's gonna be cold, there might as well be snow!

stormy_1
stormy_2
stormy_3
stormy_5
coat + dress- Modcloth // boots- Hunter // hat- Topshop 

you're never too old for a little frolic in the snow. 

I got a new coat for Christmas from my mom- she always gives me the best coats! unfortunately it was a little too big... but when I exchanged it Modcloth had a huge sale on so I got this coat in two colours! and I love them both. I'm always nervous ordering things with sleeves online (do I just have freakishly disproportionate arms?) but this coat is so comfy and chic and perfect for New York City winters. meaning not blizzard-y or snowpocalyptic. 
at all.
come on, guys.

stormy_6
stormy_4
stormy_7
stormy_8

happy snow day!
and now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

No comments: