in addition to all my recent complaints about the weather & obsession with getting out of town...
I would also like to wish a 
Happy Father's Day 
to all the great dads out there! 
especially mine.
 cause while there are many wonderful fathers in the world, 
and many kids, grandkids, stepkids, etc., lucky to have them... 
I happen to be positive that mine's the best. :)

me, Papa, & sis at Christmas; the last time I saw them. 
won't be long now, though!
love you, Dad! Happy Father's Day.
(and to my Pop Guy, Pop Jack, and Dad-in-law as well!)



ps. for those of you wondering... I didn't post on mother's day because I was out of the country. just so you know. 



2 comments:

Hattitude said...

Hattitude Style Blog

ha my parents always love getting on my blog. i did a style shoot with my mom on mothers day! looooved it. this time round just put a photo of my papa up on the ol' blog!

talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Style Blog

Wynne Prasetyo said...

haha you're so cute for clarifying your absence on mother's day. that dress is very lovely on you!




WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM