you are my sunshine

people kept telling me today that I looked very summery. I can live with that! Ghandi said "be the change you want to see in the world," right? well, we could use a little more "summery" goodness around here. the weather might not be summery but by golly, my outfits sure will.

scarf- vintage // top- some store in Berlin // jeans- h&m (gift) // sandals- gift

it was the first time since I got back from Greece that I had occasion to break out my birthday gift from the Poet Sandal Maker shop (which I talked about here!). I cannot tell you enough how much I love these sandals. I just think they are so cool, and go with everything. 

I'm also wearing another birthday gift- my mint jeans! they're actually the mint-blue instead of the mint-green because of sizing issues (oh, I'm sorry I have thighs, h&m), but I'm cool with that. I love them. now I just have to get as comfortable in them as I am in a dress...


in other news, this rain is seriously starting to kill me. but I promise that's all I'll say about it. 
I just have to make it to this weekend, then it's three weeks of family, travel, and adventure! 
four. more. days. 


playing: angels hung around- rilo kiley

4 comments:

Alonna said...

Those mint pants look so good on you. They fit you soo well and they match perfectly with your summerly yellow top. (:
More than anything, I like how you included that Ghandi quote, hehe.

Unknown said...

I love the mint jeans and what an adorable peplum top! :) You look so happy and pretty!

Ester DurĂ£es said...

this outfit looks great on you! I love how you tied your headscarf! :)

Unknown said...

This is definitely very summery! I love the fresh, pretty colors! That peplum top is awesome too.