JennifHsieh Remix: Rust-colored Scallops


While Sarah is away, we're guest blogging for each other! I'm so excited to be blogging for Sarah since I've been reading her blog for a while now. I know she's going to have an amazing time running all over Europe - personally, I can't wait to see her pictures from her adventures.

In the meantime, I thought I'd take this opportunity to share how I remix one of my favorite items in my closet. A few years ago, I came across this skirt in my local Zara (before it went out of business) and I couldn't get over (1) the beautiful rust color and (2) the scalloped pockets. Without the scalloped pockets it would just be any other skirt. But it had the pockets, so I fell in love. It's a constant staple in my closet and I always resort to it when I need some quick outfit inspiration. Check out a few of the ways I've worn it over the past year. It's actually kind of bittersweet looking through these pictures since I miss my long hair.

Don't forget to check out my blog to follow along my adventures in New Jersey and NYC. :)

No comments: