my bags are packed

with a mere two days till I leave for vacation, I've got packing on the brain once again. while packing in real life is only slightly more enjoyable than unpacking, doing it digitally can be a lot of fun!

I put together a little travel wardrobe appropriate for two weeks of summer in Europe. I'll be sticking to the UK and France, so it should be plenty warm (please God, let it be warm!) but not stifling hot. all you need are light layers in pretty summer shades.



1, 8, 9, & 12 - topshop
2 & 14 - new look
4, 5, 6, 11, 13, & 15 - modcloth
7 & 10 - ruche

I like that everything in this virtual suitcase is mix-and-match. you can throw that blazer on over anything, wear the shorts with any of those tops. the best way to pack a suitcase is so you can wear the same things over and over, without it ever looking like a repeat! and coordinated accessories make every outfit look pulled-together.

I think this is also one of my favourite colour palettes right now; pretty pastels and candy-colours in light fabrics. 

here are some of the ways I would wear this travel wardrobe:


1.


2.


3.


4.


5.

6.


now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to my real life packing! where unfortunately, everything is not quite so beautifully coordinated, so I have to work a little harder. 

oh, and please cross your fingers for me that this dreadful cold goes away before I leave! 
thanks. 
love love.

playing: why do you let me stay here- she & him

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love these outfits you put together!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Alonna said...

I love how coordinated these are. ._.
I kinda of want to make my whole closet like that now, haha.
And just for your happiness, I sincerely hope there's warm weather!

-Alonna
lonnaliz.blogspot.com

THE WIND OF INSPIRATION said...

Lovely outfit ideas!

Victoria,
'The Wind of Inspiration' style blog

Jelena Dimić said...

Beautiful! I really like the peach blazer, so gentle and feminine. :D
I love your style too, and I must say that I melted when I saw the headline - The ocean in your bedroom. There is nothing in this world I love more than the ocean. :')
I'm following you now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
Have a nice day! Kisses from Serbia! :*