just an ordinary day

friday favourites time!

every time I write one of these posts I can't stop singing "My Favourite Things." I'm really tempted to one day just have a few pictures of raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens. because frankly, who wouldn't wanna see that?!

1. I am dying over literally every piece of jewellery from this designer. these amazing blue pendants are my fave, but I'd want one of each pattern! //Kei Jewellery. 
2. Kaylah featured this camera bag on her post about her favourite camera gear, and I've been pining over it ever since. //Jo Totes.


3. these heart-shaped glasses are making me miss the sunshine (more than usual). //Urban Outfitters.



4. I love these book cover-inspired tees, especially since they feature a few of my favourite reads. //Out of Print.


5. loving this rainbow rug for a tiny nyc apartment. ;) //Urban Outfitters.


6. this shop sells handmade, custom leather shoes! how adorable are these mint green oxfords? //Golden Ponies.

7. the soft hue of this cardigan reminds me of sherbet. //Modcloth.

8. guys, I found it. the real wedding ring I want. a diamond slice. now if only I had $700... 


9. more summer inspiration! all these swim suits are so retro gorgeous, and seem like they'd be super flattering for a curvy girl. //Modcloth.


10. last but not least, I am swooning over this patchwork-print globe duvet cover. I don't need a duvet cover, as I only have one bed... but it's sooo beautiful! //Urban Outfitters.


things that are NOT my friday favourites:
freezing temperatures.
shin splints.
random breakouts.
that day where you have to shower before the gym.

BUT there's also the Olympics!
yeah.
so there's that. 

happy friday, everyone!
xo


No comments: