you can call me queen bee

even though spring is officially only three days away, I'm in more or an autumnal mood. maybe it's my recent desire to wear nothing but sweaters, or the fact that there's still a lot of snow on the ground, but I'm definitely leaning more towards fall's rich colours and warm beverages than spring florals and impending showers. 

as well as autumnal, I feel like this is a very royal colour scheme. red and gold; capes and crowns. maybe that's why I like it so much. who doesn't dream of being a princess? 
right now I wouldn't mind a whole castle all to myself. oh, to have a place of one's own again!

dress + boots- gift // cardigan- H&M (old) // earrings- New Look // bag- Guess, gift

this week is going to consist mostly of re-packing suitcases and making sure we're ready for the big move. it seems like moving day feels less and less real the closer it gets... 
guys, I'm getting nervous. 
and I wouldn't have it any other way. bring on the changes; new seasons and new cities. 

No comments: