can't hold it back anymore

it's friday favourites time!
every week I feel like "uh oh, I don't like enough new things this week!"
then I remember that stuff is awesome, and I find many many things.
and we all win!

 1. I'm always pining over Modcloth dresses; these are the newest additions on a long list of fanciful frocks that I'm dying over. lobsters and vintage florals and watercolours, oh my! //Modcloth.


2. I don't usually have much use for knick knacks, but this one is so beautiful! //Entomology 101

3. I've really enjoyed prettying my finger nails lately. I need more colours! //American Apparel.

4. why yes, I do! // the Gold Banana

5. not sure if I've mentioned this, but it's cold here. I need more adorable, cozy hats. //Urban Outfitters.

6. this vintage dress is so perfect for spring. someone go buy it and wear it well, because it's not my size! //Zwzzy.


7. fringe fringe fringe! this bag is so amazing. //Modcloth.


8. as someone who is currently unemployed, I can tell you my pjs are my life. there is nothing better than a comfy, cute pair of pjs. I already have this first set, and they are by far the most amazing pjs ever. I love these stretchy, soft matching sets. and the pink pair? they have a pickle pattern. hello, NEED. //La Senza, Victoria's Secret, Modcloth.

9. gotta love a snazzy umbrella! especially one with pompoms and a nod to How I Met Your Mother. //American Apparel.


10. if you haven't seen Frozen yet, I wanna say that you should... because it's the most perfect film experience EVER. but on the other hand, if you do watch it, you will never stop. so, your call. 

No comments: