come and stay a while...

it's no secret that since moving to the Big Apple Brando and I have been running a sort of cultural exchange program; meaning, basically, that we have frequent visitors from far and wide. and I love it!  not only does it bring temporary roommates to hang out with, but it gives me an excuse to go out and explore this big beautiful city some more. 

in August we were lucky enough to have two sets of visitors and tons of great weather, so I spent a lot of time galavanting around NYC and eating pizza. (the pizza is a big tourist attraction.) here are some pictures from our recent friend-time adventures... 

aug14_1
aug14_5
aug14_14
aug14_10
aug14_9
aug14_8
aug14_7
aug14_11
aug14_6
aug14_4
aug14_2
aug14_12
aug14_3

I'll never get sick of visiting Central Park, or walking the Brooklyn Bridge. or of the pizza, of course. 
more friends are coming in just two days, and I can't wait!

so if you're looking to come to New York at some point... hit me up. take advantage. we'll eat food and play bingo. you'll love it. 

No comments: