oh, lucky me

today may have proven I have the worst luck ever.
I won't even get into it. but I did end up walking at least 5km in the cold, with a bad calf.
I consoled myself with pizza and ice cream. I figure a 5km walk makes a decent work out.

anyway, I'm exhausted, so here's my outfit picture.


I don't know why it came out so bright on the blog... I'm still figuring this thing out I guess.
anywho, this is my weardrobe fall dress picture. the dress is from envy, some rubber ducky brand (hehe).
I love my new h&m cardigan- I want to wear the colour with everything now.
a cozy hat from next, some knee socks, and one of my many pashminas keep me warm. 
boots from primark.


now I'm going to sleep so I can get up super early and do the homework I didn't have time to finish.
school never gets easier, does it? sigh.
g'night! <3

1 comment:

Laura said...

Very nice, very nice!
I'm in love with yellow!
You look very "New York City in the Fall" here. :)