you don't know me

yesterday I had a real, grown-up job interview. like, for a real, grown-up career.

it was quite stressful, being my first interview of actual significance. I'm not even sure how it went! I wish interviews were more about getting a feel for your personality, like what tv shows you watch and what your hobbies are and how much you love cheeseburgers. it takes a while to know how awesome I am, you can't get it in 20 minutes talking about how I've never been to Vancouver.

skirt, cardigan, + blouse- h&m // tights- gift // shoes- new look 

this is what I decided, after much trial and error, to wear to my interview. I didn't even realize till now that it's all from h&m, in different seasons!I had three other outfits picked out before this, but none of them quite worked once I got them on. I hate when that happens. so this look was kind of thrown together, but I mean, how can you go wrong with a turquoise cardigan and purple lipstick?

you can't, I tell you.

playing: video games- lana del rey

6 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

Again amazing!

amberly said...

This outfit is perfect for both twirling and an interview! Your hair is also amazing, Sarah!! I hope it went well, its always good to have the experience! I practically throw myself into a panic attack before an interview, when it is what it is, probably not as bad as I thought..I always get red on my chest when I'm nervous :x

Oooh polka dots are also my weakness right now! Loving the glitter in your tights too <33 Enjoy your weekend!!

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

The dots paired with that blue is truly the perfect combination! <3 I love love love this!
x
Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

anni said...

This outfit is pure PERFECTION! And you're soo pretty :> I'm glad i found your blog, it's lovely.

Kyla said...

This is so beautiful! Hope you get the job!

Unknown said...

You look so pretty! That skirt is extremely flattering, the blouse is lovely, and your cardigan is a beautiful color.