night owl

a quick post while watching Sweeney Todd on the tube. these late-night tv movies have been keeping me up lately! but this one's on Showcase and they always cut scenes. blarg.







dress- H&M
sweater- vintage fr. Kitten Paws Vintage on Etsy
tights- H&M
shoes- Aldo
necklace- gift fr. my sister

I was pretty excited to wear this outfit. it combines two of my new favourites. I love the casual white dress- perfect and easy for summer. but all I could think when I bought it was how sweet it would look with this cozy sweater! I don't know why but the two seem to go together perfectly, if you ask me. like a beach bonfire outfit!

and how cute is the necklace my sister gave me for my birthday? she got it at one of my favourite shops in downtown St. John's. they have the prettiest little things.

well, Sweeney Todd's over now! off to bed it is.
... good thing I don't have a hair cut scheduled for tomorrow or I wouldn't get much sleep.

<3

6 comments:

jemina said...

I like what you wear, and love the necklace that your sister gifted you, cute, xoxo

Kara said...

that is such a cute necklace! love the shoes too, a nice pop of blue!

Oh, and I totally want to visit Newfoundland!! haha that is actually my first choice but I haven't been able to find any super cheap flights as of yet. I think it's so beautiful and plus you guys have Danny Williams and he rocks! lol

Jen Hsieh said...

sweeney todd! i love watching that. i adore the sweater you're wearing, it looks so cozy! and that necklace is the cutest thing ever :)

Becky said...

I love your sweater! That necklace is adorable.

The Semi Sweet said...

That is the cutest necklace and I loved how you put together the sweater with that white dress. It's so pretty together.

Sybil said...

that sweater screams vintage chicness!!! i love the print!! awesome look overall!! :D

sybil
Animated Confessions