your forever

sorry for the very quick slack off in outfit posts, but I have a good excuse! I've been rather preoccupied and excited lately... because...

I'm gettin' hitched!


yep, Brando popped the question! we're engaged. that's so bizarre to say! but I'm beyond happy and it's going to be so much FUN. I have ideas already. :o)

he asked me at the beach, with a sea shell, while eating doritos, when I accused him of cheating at our game of blackjack. haha definitely an "us" moment.



(sapphires, PRETTY!)

(I seriously think it's the most perfect ring...)

so many exciting things to come! I'll try not to be too wedding-crazy on here (especially so soon!) but I will discuss fashion/design related elements. cool? cool. 

hope your week was as lovely as mine. :o)
laterrrr!
playing: Learn to Fly- Foo Fighters

7 comments:

Ally said...

WOW.... CONGRATS... thats so amazing :) beautiful ring too!!!!

Unknown said...

congratulations, you look so happy! x

Idée Géniale said...

Oh congratulations!!! Super stoked for the both of you!!! That ring is beautiful, I really love saphires!

LAPT said...

Awww congrats! You guys are adorable.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Your ring is so wonderful! :)

Kara said...

Congratulations!! That story is so cute and your ring is gorgeous! :)

Crystal Card said...

I obviously think that you two are awesome! (how can a person think differently?).. and I have a very happy feeling in my heart knowing that little Brando has found a wonderful girl to complement himself!! yay!