shoulda put a ring on it?

yesterday's post mentioned that I'd be doing my first product review today, and I am nothing if not a woman of my word! (even though usually I'm late on the followthrough.)

so in today's (actually yesterday's) outfit you will find a charming cocktail ring from LuShae Jewelry. Sarah    of the online store contacted me and asked if I would review something from the collection. I was- and am!- so flattered and happy that she thought of me. I chose the "dark chocolate decadence" ring. (I really loved this "matte squares" ring too, but it was out of stock...)









shirt- American Apparel
belt- Bizou
cardigan- Forever 21
jean shorts- H&M
tights- Hue
shoes- Old Navy

it has taken me a while to get around to this review, but delivery was very prompt and the ring came in a cute little box. the packaging was certainly lovely. and I was very happy with what I found inside!

you might have noticed I'm not much of a ring wearer... not because I don't love them, I'm just so scatterbrained when it comes to jewelry that I can only handle one item at a time! I never know how to work rings into an outfit. but this one was easy- I like that it's very noticeable, and black-brown, so it goes with anything. and I think it can be dressed up or down. basically, I'm very pleased with the ring and it looked even better in person!

LuShae has some other cool things in the store including more rings, earrings, and pendants. there are a lot of different styles of jewelry so check it out if you like my ring!

so thanks Sarah for letting me do this. :o) and thanks you guys for reading.

playing: Survivor Man. ugh.

5 comments:

Jen Hsieh said...

i just have to say i adore all the orange you're wearing in this outfit! i don't wear a lot of it, maybe because my wardrobe lacks orange. and i love this ring that you picked out! :)

Arushi Khosla said...

Absolutely adore the tangerine hue of the shirt against the leafy backdrop and that stunning ring. Total statement piece.

The Book of Right-On said...

I think you're doing a great job at reviewing! and i love the orange shirt!!

Margaux from BORO

Hannah said...

Orange is a tough color, but you look great. That's a super cute cardigan.

Crystal Card said...

I can't put into words how much I love that outfit, and the ring is adorable!